Music Fees for 2018
Music Fees Breakdown for 2018
Subject Music Gr 8 & 9 only R1750 per annum
Subject Music 1st Instrument (Gr 10 – 12) No Charge
(Subject Music Gr 8 – 11) R5000 per annum per instrument
(Subject Music Gr 12) R3750 per annum per instrument
Extra-curricular Music (Gr 8 – 11) R6400 per annum per instrument
Extra-curricular Music (Gr 12) R4800 per annum per instrument
Instrument Hire (Gr 8 – 12) R2720 per annum per instrument
Marimba (Grades 8 – 11) R3000 per annum
(students selected after auditions)
Marimba Grade 12 only R2100 per annum
PAYMENT OF MUSIC FEES
- Music fees are not included in the standard school fees.
- Music fees are payable annually or monthly over 10 months.
- 34 individual lessons are offered.
- No discounts are offered on lump sum music payments.
- Students will not be allowed to continue with extra-curricular music lessons if school fees and music fees are not up to date.
- Students on financial assistance will not be allowed to take extra-curricular music lessons.
Clarinet and saxophone pupils must purchase their own reeds (available at the school shop). Oboe pupils can purchase their reeds from their teacher.