Music Fees for 2017
|Music Levy (Subject Music Grade 8 & 9 only)||R1 600 per annum|
|Subject Music 1st Instrument (Grades 10 – 12)||No charge|
|Additional instrument (Subject Music All Grades)||R5 000 per annum per instrument|
|Extra‐curricular Music (Grades 8 – 11)||R6 400 per annum per instrument|
|Extra‐curricular Music (Grade 12)||R4 800 per annum per instrument|
|Instrument Hire (All Grades)||R2 500 per annum per instrument|
Marimba (Grades 8 – 11) students selected after auditions
|R2 800 per annum|
|Marimba Grade 12 only||R2 100 per annum|
PAYMENT OF MUSIC FEES
- Music fees are not included in the standard school fees.
- The extra-mural music fees are payable annually or monthly over 11 months.
- 34 individual lessons are offered.
- No discounts are offered on lump sum music payments.
- Students will not be allowed to continue with extra-mural music lessons if school fees and music fees are not up to date.
- Students on financial assistance will not be allowed to take extra-mural music lessons.
Clarinet and saxophone pupils must purchase their own reeds (available at the school shop). Oboe pupils can purchase their reeds from their teacher.